Crustless Cheese Quiche Recipe
Olives and zesty chilies add dash to the rich flavor of a pie shared by Beverly Gottfried of Candler, North Carolina. With no crust, it's easy to prepare.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped tomatoes
- Additional chopped olives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to the cheese mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and bake 30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Garnish with tomatoes and olives. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 362 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 854 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Crustless Cheese Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC