Crustless Cheese Quiche
I've served this yummy, golden quiche for breakfast, brunch and even dinner.Deanna Sheridan, Greentown, Indiana
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Beat on low
- speed for 3 minutes or until blended. Transfer to a greased 9-in.
- pie plate. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; lightly press down into
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 353 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 556 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.