Crustless Almond Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add the egg and almond extract; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 2. Pour into a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; cool for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine topping ingredients; spread over cream cheese filling. Bake 7-8 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with assorted fruit if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
One piece (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 281 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 10 g protein.