- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add the egg and almond extract; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients; spread over cream cheese filling. Bake 7-8 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with assorted fruit if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crustless Almond Cheesecake
Sort By :
Easy easy easy recipe!!! I made one cake with chocolate chips and the other plain and had fresh raspberries on both cakes!! Used 8" circle cake pans and they worked well.
This is a perfect dessert when our company doesn't eat anything with flour or sugar. I substitute Splenda and it is delicious.