These delicious salmon fillets are wonderful for company since they take only a few minutes to prepare, yet they taste like you fussed. I receive requests for the recipe every time I serve them.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 10 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag; add milk.
- Seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, brown sugar,
- seasoned salt and pepper. Coat fillets with pecan mixture, gently
- pressing into the fish.
- In a large skillet, brown salmon over medium-high heat in oil.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily
- with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 658 calories, 45 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 778 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.