Crusted Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Place biscuit mix and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs and rosemary. Coat pork chops with biscuit mix, dip in egg, then coat with cheese mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop equals 446 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 43 g protein.
Reviews for Crusted Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.