Terri McKitrick of Delafield, Wisconsin shares these moist, golden-crusted pork chops, flavored with fresh rosemary, that are special enough to serve company…quick enough for weekdays.
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place biscuit mix and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs and rosemary. Coat pork chops with biscuit mix, dip in egg, then coat with cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p25
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Crusted Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review