Crusted Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place biscuit mix and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs and rosemary. Coat pork chops with biscuit mix, dip in egg, then coat with cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Crusted Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
Very easy to fix and an outstanding taste. My wife loved it, and that says something.
I think that this recipe has potential. However, medium heat seems to be too high. I tried it at the lower end of medium and the coating just fell off and then started burning. I would plan on more cooking time at a low heat if I try it again.
This is our family's favorite way to eat pork chops, though we leave out the rosemary.
Great tasting pork chops, my family loved them!
This was a truly easy and tasty recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >