Crunchy Walnut Salad Recipe
"This salad is crunchy, sweet, tart and so tasty! I make it at least twice a week.” Apples, nuts and dried cherries give it special appeal. Barbara Discenza - Auburn, GA
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup chopped tart apple
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Walnut Halves
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, apple, walnuts and cherries. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Walnut Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p45
Reviews for Crunchy Walnut Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review