- 1 pound carrots, julienned
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing or vinegar and oil salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add the almonds and salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Veggie Toss in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p56
Reviews for Crunchy Veggie Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review