Crunchy Vegetable Salad Recipe
Crunchy Vegetable Salad is a tasty and colorful side dish Linda Russell of Exeter, Ontario frequently puts on her table. "Kids love it!" she relates.
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p15
Reviews for Crunchy Vegetable Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 14, 2013
Very easy and tasty. The only thing I changed is the amount of dressing because I did not have any fresh zucchinis on hand. I cut that in half. Otherwise very good! Would be great for summertime.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetable Salad Recipes >