- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green onions
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or bread
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers or use as a sandwich spread. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Crunchy Vegetable Dip(3)
Sort By :
I found this recipe 2 years ago and have been taking this dip to family get-togethers since then. I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and substitute red onion to add another
diced radishes are a nice addition to this dip.
This recipe, as printed in the June/July/97 issue of Country, included 1/2 cup diced cucumber.
More Recipe Collections
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >