Crunchy Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in the turkey, celery, onion, water chestnuts and soy sauce.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with noodles and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Turkey Casserole(5)
Sort By :
Since we're empty nesters, I make only half of this, and is very, very good. Have used chicken instead of turkey with good results, but plan to stick with turkey.
For a hearty meal, this was great. It was easy to make and had a great taste. Oh yes I will make this again.
Very good! Did not have chow mein noodles so I used french fried onions. Tasted great.
Very good use for leftover turkey and low carb. too! The crunchy cow mein noodles and celery add a great flavor and texture.
I made this for my snowmobile club meeting and it was a hit. Everyone thought it was so tasty. And the chow mein noodles added the crunch that was needed.
Twin Lake, MI