Packed with protein-rich tuna and fresh veggie crunch, these colorful wraps have sensational flavor…and they're good for you, too. Edie Farm of Farmington, New Mexico submitted the tasty recipe.
- 1 pouch (6.4 ounces) light tuna in water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas; sprinkle with lettuce. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Tuna Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p56
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review