- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 pouch (7.06 ounces) light water-packed tuna, flaked
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the tuna, water chestnuts, onions, celery and red pepper. Spread over tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Wraps
Sort By :
I made these to fit into our end of the month budget. I did not like the taste. My three year old would not eat them! I would not make again!
I made this with corn & wheat flour tortillias...delicious. Easy to make & a great flavor combination.
This is a delicious tuna salad! I added some fresh ground pepper and some cucumber. I used Miracle Whip Light (as I don't like mayo), whole grain medium wraps and bagged Romaine lettuce. I also used canned tuna since I was multiplying the recipe (matched ounces). Makes a more upscale 'sandwich' to serve during Lent to friends who observe meatless Fridays.
Good flavour, added some cucumber and tomatoe
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >