- 1 pouch (6.4 ounces) light tuna in water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas; sprinkle with lettuce. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Wraps
"This is a good change from a traditional Tuna salad Sandwich recipe. I doubled the recipe and I used plain wraps because that's what I had on hand. I will definitely make these again."
"I made these to fit into our end of the month budget. I did not like the taste. My three year old would not eat them! I would not make again!"
"I made this with corn & wheat flour tortillias...delicious. Easy to make & a great flavor combination."
"This is a delicious tuna salad! I added some fresh ground pepper and some cucumber. I used Miracle Whip Light (as I don't like mayo), whole grain medium wraps and bagged Romaine lettuce. I also used canned tuna since I was multiplying the recipe (matched ounces). Makes a more upscale 'sandwich' to serve during Lent to friends who observe meatless Fridays."
"Good flavour, added some cucumber and tomatoe"