This recipe comes from my Grandma Mollie's kitchen. I work part-time, and we have a 2-year-old, so I appreciate quick and easy recipes like this.—Lisa Le Sage, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine the cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Tuna Surprise in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p135
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Surprise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review