Crunchy Tuna Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerator for 1 hour. Just before serving, spoon onto rolls and top with a lettuce leaf. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 634 calories, 35g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1292mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein .
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Sandwiches
"The soy sauce overpowers the tuna."
"Is the fat content correct in this recipe? It seems really high!"