Crunchy Tuna Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerator for 1 hour. Just before serving, spoon onto rolls and top with a lettuce leaf. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 634 calories, 35g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1292mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Sandwiches
"The soy sauce overpowers the tuna."
"Is the fat content correct in this recipe? It seems really high!"