Crunchy Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tuna and peas. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 338 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Salad
"Best tuna salad we've ever had - thanks!!!"
"Excellent recipe and easy to make!"