Crunchy Tuna Salad Recipe
“My husband and son don’t really care for salads, but I can’t seem to fix enough of this one. It makes a quick, refreshing lunch.” —Pat Ashworth, Elk Grove, California
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tuna and peas. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 338 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 599 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC