On a hot summer day, there's nothing more refreshing than one of these. I grow a few tomato plants in my garden and the fresh-picked taste makes the recipe even more of a treat. —Diane Selich, Vassar, Michigan
Recommended: 36 Ways to Love Toast
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley or 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, celery, parsley and pepper. Stir in tuna. Serve with tomato wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Tuna Salad with Tomatoes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Salad with Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review