“My husband and son don’t really care for salads, but I can’t seem to fix enough of this one. It makes a quick, refreshing lunch.” —Pat Ashworth, Elk Grove, California
Recommended: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tuna and peas. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Tuna Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p49
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2011
"Best tuna salad we've ever had - thanks!!!"
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2010
"Excellent recipe and easy to make!"