- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tuna and peas. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Tuna Salad
Sort By :
"Best tuna salad we've ever had - thanks!!!"
"Loved the crunch of the noodles along with the creamy tuna. Quick and easy weeknight dinner that tastes fantastic."
"Excellent recipe and easy to make!"
"YUM! This was so refreshing and a nice change from tuna salad sandwiches or casserole. I made this again for my mother-in-law and she also loved it and asked for the recipe. I will definitely make this again."
"My husband and three kids devoured this salad. It has a nice crunch and the garlic is just right. Makes a fast lunch or dinner without heating up the house."