Crunchy Trail Mix
"This mix was the perfect item for my daughter to take to high school track meets," says Blue Springs, Nebraska's Theresa Gingery. Five ingredients make up this colorful crowd-pleaser that's crunchy, chewy and not too sweet.
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1-1/4 cups peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 526 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.