Crunchy-Topped Spice Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/2 cups finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, butter and pumpkin. Add cake mix; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cups walnuts. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and remaining nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy-Topped Spice Cake(2)
Sort By :
This is an all time favorite for me. I like most anything with pumpkin and the combination with the spice cake is wonderful. The cake is moist without being too sweet. Perfect for those who love cake but could do without the icing.
This is a great recipe, it was sooo good. I made it, took it to work and everyone loved it. I look for excuses to make it again!! :)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >