Crunchy Swiss N Ham Snacks Recipe
These crumb-coated bites always bring many favorable comments. The recipe makes a big batch, so you're sure to have plenty for that special party.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 2 cups stiff mashed potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. ball; roll in cornflakes until coated. Place in a lightly greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC