Crunchy Sweet Potato Balls Recipe
- 2 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 to 8 large marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1. Mix sweet potatoes, egg, 2 tablespoons butter, cream, salt and nutmeg. Divide into six to eight portions. Pat each portion around a marshmallow. Roll in remaining butter and then in cornflakes. Place in a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Sweet Potato Balls
"this is going to be on my table on thanksgiving!!!!!! YUMMMM"