Crunchy-Style Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Garnish with egg slices. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 304 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 202mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Crunchy-Style Chicken Salad
"I thought I posted something yesterday, but I don't see it, so I must have done something wrong. I'm trying to search for M&M bar/cookie recipes on the Taste of Home web site and don't know what to enter. Can someone help me or give me recipes? Thanks much! loonlover"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.