Crunchy Potato Wedges Recipe
Kids will love the flavor of Parmesan cheese and the crunch of cornflakes on these better-than-frozen home fries. They're great for kids, but the adults will enjoy them as well.—Melissa Tatum of Greensboro, North Carolina
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool slightly.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and salt. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters; brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with cornflake mixture.
- 3. Place potato wedges on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with additional salad dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
4 piece: 302 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 583mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Potato Wedges
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC