- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool; place in a bowl. Add the celery, red pepper, carrot and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, salt, lemon-pepper and dill; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Potato Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p27
Reviews for Crunchy Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review