Thanksgivings here in Utah wouldn't be the same without this traditional, tasty salad. You can even stir in sliced banana, mandarin oranges or pineapple tidbits.—Jan Olpin, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups pomegranate seeds (about 2 pomegranates)
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in pomegranate seeds and apples. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Crunchy Pomegranate Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p115
Reviews for Crunchy Pomegranate Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review