Crunchy Peanut Candy Recipe
I got this recipe from a man I worked with 10 years ago and have made it for Christmas ever since. The chunky bites are fun to fix— and fun to eat!
- 1 package (18 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Stir in peanut butter. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until set. Yield: 7 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 156 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Candy
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC