I got this recipe from a man I worked with 10 years ago and have made it for Christmas ever since. The chunky bites are fun to fix— and fun to eat!
- 1 package (18 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Stir in peanut butter. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until set. Yield: 7 dozen.
Originally published as Crunchy Peanut Candy in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p38
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review