Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts
For a fun, fuss-free dessert, try these darling tarts from Mary Kelly in Wilmington, NC. “They’re a satisfying, rich family favorite,” she says.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until
- blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle
- with peanuts if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter, sugar substitute, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat whipped topping; calculated without chopped peanuts) equals 411 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.