Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter, sugar substitute, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat whipped topping; calculated without chopped peanuts) equals 411 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.