- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p37
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review