Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip Recipe
A neighbor gave this peanut butter dip to my mom years ago. She always made it for us kids in the fall when apples were in season. Now I make it for my children. —Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without apples) equals 126 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC