Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without apples) equals 126 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
"This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B."