Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without apples): 126 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
"This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B."