- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Grape-Nuts
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine the peaches, blueberries and cornstarch. Transfer to an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine juices; drizzle over fruit.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the Grape-Nuts, oats, brown sugar, butter, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with frozen yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Peach-Blueberry Crisp
Sort By :
"I added more blueberries and doubled the topping and put in a 2 qt pan. I didn't have grape nuts so I used granola.Delicious."
"Made this just as it was -- and it was wonderfully delicious. We always have Low-fat Frozen Yogurt on hand so that was no problem. It's not too sweet and the blend of flavors and textures is really mouth-watering great!"