- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Pea Salad(5)
Sort By :
I have made this many times and its great! I have found adding roasted peanut instead of almonds and I also add shredded parmesan cheese makes it even better. If there are any leftovers they are better the next day and the next day. Delicious!
Absolutely wonderful! I'm a perfectionist and I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe!
The combination of cauliflower and peas is great in this salad.
This was a really easy salad to put together. I didn't have enough ranch dressing, so I added some mayonnaise to the mixture. I also added cheddar cheese cubes, some chopped red onion and sprinkled sunflower seeds on the top. Loved it!
I've made this salad for years and it's always a favorite. I like to top it with sliced almonds. Yum