Crunchy Party Mix Recipe
Here's a bold party mix you can make anytime. It's hot, spicy and packed with flavor—just the way we like things in Texas! —Nancy Elliott, Houston, TX
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 package (4 ounces) corn nuts
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Working in batches, microwave mixture on high in a microwave-safe bowl for 4-5 minutes, stirring twice. Spread on baking sheets; cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 188 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Party Mix
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC