- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 package (4 ounces) corn nuts
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Working in batches, microwave mixture on high in a microwave-safe bowl for 4-5 minutes, stirring twice. Spread on baking sheets; cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Crunchy Party Mix in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Crunchy Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review