Crunchy Onion Sticks Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions, crushed
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into eight strips. Dip each strip in egg mixture, then roll in onions.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
1 each: 71 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Onion Sticks
"Next time, I'm going to stir in a little shredded moz cheese into the onion mixture."
"These are the BEST!!"