- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions, crushed
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into eight strips. Dip each strip in egg mixture, then roll in onions.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Crunchy Onion Sticks in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p43
Reviews for Crunchy Onion Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
Next time, I'm going to stir in a little shredded moz cheese into the onion mixture.
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2008
These are the BEST!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >