Crunchy Onion Mashed Potatoes
6 ServingsPrep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 35 min.
- 3 cups prepared hot mashed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder.
- Spoon half the mixture into 2-qt. casserole. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup
- French Fried Onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining potato
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Top with remaining 2/3
- cup onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 min. or until onions are
- golden. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: Look for French's® French Fried Onions in the canned vegetable aisle!
Tip: Prepare instant mashed potatoes for 6 servings.