Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/3 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Place barbecue sauce in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken in barbecue sauce, then one side in onion mixture.
- Place chicken, crumb side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-27 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken(36)
Sort By :
OMG!!! Delicious.....I made it without the cheese but only because we have a lactose intolerant person eating with us. Made it with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. Will definitely be making again.
Have no idea how this can be called "healthy". BBQ sauce is loaded with sugar, French fried onion rings speaks for itself and cheese.
I made this exactly like the recipe.Note** I usually love TOH recipes, however, this did not turn out well for me. The chicken filets were not tender & there was too much onion mixture. My husband thought the chicken was tough & his piece seemed that way. I do not know what was wrong..sadly- I won't make this again. Note to people who submit their recipes....keep on submitting. It takes courage plus talent --some of the reviews are very insulting to the submitters. Shame on them! I love TOH recipe help and I have learned so much from the reviews and the submitters of the recipes.
This tasted great. Easy to make and fast. My wife and I loved it. I will be making this again.
Awesome recipe! My grandma got me hooked on using french-fried onions to bread chicken, but the bbq sauce makes it even better! Just make sure you use GOOD Parmesan cheese and bbq sauce. If you don't, it won't taste right.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- BBQ Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >