Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/3 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Place barbecue sauce in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken in barbecue sauce, then one side in onion mixture.
- Place chicken, crumb side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-27 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken(32)
Sort By :
Awesome recipe! My grandma got me hooked on using french-fried onions to bread chicken, but the bbq sauce makes it even better! Just make sure you use GOOD Parmesan cheese and bbq sauce. If you don't, it won't taste right.
This is a great recipe for anyone on a low-fat diet. Tastes great and something different from the usual chicken recipes you find. My husband loves this and I will be making it often!
NO good for me
I've made this several times - didn't change a thing and love it!
I was not prepared for how delicious this was going to be. Will be making this all the time!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- BBQ Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >