Crunchy Mint Fudge Recipe
Celebrate the season with old-fashioned fudge spiked with the flavors of spearmint and peppermint.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed candy canes, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in 1-1/4 cups candy canes and vanilla.
- 3. Transfer to prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy canes; press down gently. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC