Crunchy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Remove from heat. Add the milk, garlic and pepper. Whisk in potato flakes and sour cream until smooth.
- 2. Spoon potato mixture into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat for 20-30 seconds or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 329 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 903mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Mashed Potatoes
"My family keeps requesting this dish! It's so delicious and easy to make!"
"Very good! I used skim milk and regular french fried onions. Turned out great not dry at all!"
"These were dry and didn't have enough flavor for my liking."