- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. With damp fingers, shape into 1-1/2-in. mounds on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or just until edges turn brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Crunchy Macaroons
Sort By :
"These are the greatest for ole folks, too! Delicious, shall continue making them! pickup2"
"These macaroons are so simple to make and taste so good, they're a keeper for sure. My family absolutely loves them and we'll be making this recipe many more times."