Crunchy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- In a bowl, combine the macaroni, egg, celery and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
Family really loved it!
I have never made macaroni salad before but lately I have been craving it so I began looking at some of my recipe sites to find one that seemed to fit my craving. This one matched what I was looking for so I made it. After reading many of the reviews I added two tablespoons of chopped celery and a handful of chopped ham. This recipe fit the bill and satisfied my craving. I love a creamy, sweet, and tangy dressing and this was great! I used dill pickle juice instead of the cider vinegar and it was fantastic! Thanx for sharing!
So easy & quick quite simple & very good .
I notice that in 2008 someone wrote that the celery is missing from the ingredients but mentioned in the directions. No one answered , unless they e-mailed the writer. I would like to make this, and would like to add the celery. But how much? To taste?
I fixed this last night and it tasted great. The only thing I did different was to cube Coby&Jack Cheese instead of the egg. Very good and easy salad.