Crunchy Lemon-Dill Salmon
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- In a plastic bag, combine onions, dill and lemon-pepper; crush with
- hands or a rolling pin. Brush salmon with mustard. Coat top of
- salmon fillets with crumb mixture; press firmly to adhere.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.