- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- In a plastic bag, combine onions, dill and lemon-pepper; crush with hands or a rolling pin. Brush salmon with mustard. Coat top of salmon fillets with crumb mixture; press firmly to adhere.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Lemon-Dill Salmon in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p65
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crunchy Lemon-Dill Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >