- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 1 package (5 ounces) miniature sesame breadsticks
- 2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 300°. In a large bowl, combine cereals, breadsticks, crackers and nuts. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese, salad dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Crunchy Italian Snack Mix in Simple & Delicious February/March 2015
Reviews for Crunchy Italian Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review