Crunchy Italian Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups Crispix
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cover and microwave until butter is melted; stir to combine.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels, nuts and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with butter mixture and mix well. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 10 cups.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 267 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.