Crunchy Italian Mix Recipe
"We love this savory mix when we get the munchies in the evening," shares Sharon Evans of Clear Lake, Iowa. "I started out fixing it for the friends in our bridge group, and now I make it for my family, too."
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups Crispix
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cover and microwave until butter is melted; stir to combine.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels, nuts and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with butter mixture and mix well. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 10 cups.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 267 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Italian Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC