- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery and onion. Combine mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, toss in the potato sticks and ham. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Ham Salad in Country Pork 1996, p11
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crunchy Ham Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review