Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange and black milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon if desired. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Halloween Snack Mix in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2007, p11
Reviews for Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2012
My husband loves this - I make it for Christmas using red and green M&M's.